Download: Flyer - Black&White (.PDF 406kb)
Course Outline (.PDF 366kb)
Course Description and Outline
Digital transformation is a new business strategy and an operating model of change to achieve growth. Disruptive technologies have become the leverage to differentiate customer experience, improve operational efficiency, and create a new business and service delivery model.
However, the new opportunities of ushering the good, better or best business model with the digitalization of service delivery are also accompanied by new risks. It is the recognized deviation to cause uncertainty in achieving the business objectives. The deviation comes as an event that represents threats and exploits vulnerabilities to harm the protected interest of the stakeholders and customers.
Digital transformation risk management is the coordinated activities by business governance and management to direct and control the identification, analysis, evaluation, mitigation, and monitoring of what threatens the value to be created with the digitalization of service delivery. It addresses the business concerns that are related to the following:
1. The confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the business information and record.
2. The security of the cyberspace infrastructure, resources, and engagement that supports
the digital service delivery system.
3. The protection of personal data and privacy rights in compliance with local and international
rules, regulations, and standards.
4. The provision of competencies supports the requirements for good governance, management
effectiveness, and a fitted workforce.
5. The management of effectiveness and security in the outsourcing of business process, people,
data, application, and infrastructure of the business.
The leadership and management of the digital business enterprise are expected to control the clear and present threats that come from cybercrime, privacy violation, resource outsourcing, and project development approach.
The digital transformation risk management training for the leadership and management of a business enterprise provides a simple, direct, and coherent understanding of managing the cybersecurity, data privacy, resource outsourcing, and development project of the digital enterprise.
The learning discussion introduces the best-practice control standards to elicit, visualize and analyze the risk criteria and the mitigation measures to prevent and protect the enterprise from the risk associated with digitizing information and digitalization of service delivery.
This 3-hour executive briefing will enable the board and management to:
1. Visualize the digital service delivery system enabled by disruptive technologies and its impact on
the business model of realizing benefits.
2. Identify the risk criteria of what harm, fails, or makes uncertain the creation of business value
with digital transformation.
3. Examine the globally recognized control standards to guide the planning and monitoring of
risk protection, prevention, response, and recovery.
4. Evaluate the appropriate use of a professional body of knowledge to manage effectiveness and
efficiency outsourcing and digital development projects.
The learning discussion determines, describes, documents, and demonstrates the following knowledge:
Topic 1: The Digital Service Delivery System and Disruptive Technologies
Topic 2: Business Risk Impact Assessment Methodology on Cybersecurity, Data Privacy
Outsourcing and Project Management
Topic 3: International Organization for Standardization Guidance on Information Security
Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Management
Topic 4: Effectiveness Framework on Outsourcing Management and
Digital Project Development Approach
1. A working knowledge of the digital transformation matrix
2. An understanding of Business Impact Assessment Report
3. Information Security and Data Privacy Risk Control Checklist
4. Outsourcing and Digital Project Management Success Factor Matrix
Note: This is not the typical risk management training. It will feature a risk-based approach in the management of risks when your organization is to undertake or undergoing digital transformation of its processes and system.
*Optional: Add P450 for a printed copy of a certificate of attendance inclusive of delivery charge