Download: Flyer - Black&White (.PDF 406kb)
Course Outline (.PDF 366kb)
Course Director & Lecturer: Rufo R. Mendoza, PhD, CPA
He was the Chairman of Finance and Accounting Department and Program Director of the Master in Development Management in Public Finance at the Asian Institute of Management. He was the Vice Chair of the Professional Regulatory Board of Accountancy and the Chair of Continuing Professional Development Council for Accountancy.
His consulting experiences include engagements with The World Bank, Australian Agency for International Development, United States Agency for International Development, United Nations Development Programme, and European Commission.
He has written 4 books and 21 research and technical papers. He was a national awardee as Outstanding CPA in Professional Development (2008) and in Government Service (2010) of the Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He has also received the Distinguished Alumnus Award from the University of the Philippine Los Baños. He is a member of three international honor societies: Pi Kappa Pi, Pi Gamma Mu International Honor Society in Social Sciences, and Gamma Sigma Delta Honor Society of Agriculture.
Who Should Attend:
• Business Owners
• Board Directors
• President / CEO / COO
• Treasurer / CFO
• Senior Management
• Everyone interested in
performance of their
1. Understanding Financial Management in Business Organizations
2. Business Value Chain and Competitive Advantage
3. Financial Statements: An Abundant Source of Meaningful Data for Management
4. Financial Analytical Ratios: A Means to an End
5. Tools for Integrative Financial Analysis
6. Short-Term Financial Planning
7. Long-Term Financial Planning
8. Use of Financial Information in Strategic Planning and Budgeting
Requirement: Each participant must bring one’s own Individual laptop