Thursday & Friday, September 28 & 29, 2023 * 1:30 pm to 4:45 pm
Customer complaint handling skills are among the most valuable skill sets for any employee who deals with customers. The manner in which your employees deal with customers or clients is a huge factor in your ability to retain those business relationships. Good customer complaint handling translates directly to your bottom line - happy customers will remain and return.
When a proper and effective complaint handling mechanism is in place, you will positively enhance your interaction with customers or clients. In addition, you will also have a positive impact on the morale of your employees.
This two-session webinar training aims to instill the art of customer complaint handling and to build customer loyalty to your business. This Best Practices training program is aligned with ISO 10002 series of 2018 on Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction Guidelines in Handling Complaints in Organizations.
He is a Malaysian-based Master Trainer for various management systems including ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, 22301, 31000, 20000, TS16949, 27001. He has rolled out many customer management and international quality training programs in Vietnam, Malaysia and the Philippines both for the public and private sectors with brand names such as AMEX, Sitel, Toshiba, Fujitsu, McDonalds, Jollibee, BDO, SM, Metrobank, Cebu Pacific, SSS, Philhealth and many more.
He recently retired as Vice President, Head of Total Quality Management, and Chief Risk Officer of Megawide Corporation. In his 4-year stint with the organization, he was also the designated Coach and Master Trainer on various training programs for all front-line directors and project managers.
At the end of the training, participants are expected to:
- Understand what a complaint is and why people complain.
- Know what drives complaints in your organization.
- Understand the skills and approaches needed to deal with customer complaints.
- Be more pro-active in identifying and fixing the things that cause complaints.
- Have a process to follow when dealing with a dissatisfied customer.
- All Officers of an Organization
- Customer Service Managers and Decision-Makers
- Front Line Leaders, Managers, Supervisors and Employees
- 3rd Party Account Managers
Program Structure and Outline
The Program is delivered using a combination of instructor-led lectures, case study and exercises on practical implementation of the concepts discussed within the training. The topics presented below define the areas of focus under the program:
OVERIVEW OF CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- What is CRM?
- Why do businesses need CRM?
- Supplier - Organization - Customer Focus
- CRM drive to be Proactive (FWD Brand Value)
THE ANATOMY OF COMPLAINTS
- What is a complaint?
- Why do customers complaint?
- Typical insurance related complaints
COMPLAINTS MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK
Module 1: Detection and Analysis
- How to detect/ identify a complaint?
- Classification Level of a Complaint
- Complaints Analysis (Understanding the Complaint)
Module 2: Analysis of Causes
- Root Cause Identification (Root cause tools)
Module 3: Complaints Resolution
- Responding to a complainant with solutions
- Effective presentation of the solution
- Communication Ethics
- Drafting the response (written complaint)
- Business Writing skills
EFFECTIVE CUSTOMER COMPLAINT FEEDBACK
- Handling customer objections
- Tips on handling & over coming objections
- Effective negotiation skills
Module 2: Turning Complaints to Compliments
- Recovering a dissatisfied customer
- Using complaints as opportunities
- Using Customer feedback process